Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Erica & Mark 4.9.10

Last Thursday, Erica & Mark hosted friends and family from all over the world (Mark is from England) for an intimate ceremony & reception. These ceremony photos were taken later in the evening, while guests were inside enjoying the reception. The lighting Mark added to the fountain really added to the ambiance of venue so I couldn't resist running back to get my camera!

Altar decorations and aisle lanterns were provided by Fresh Blooms of Houston.



The "guest book" quilt. Guests were instructed to write a message to the bride & groom on a fabric square, that would later be made into a quilt. Cute idea!


Pre-dinner entertainment included a crossword puzzle with questions about the bride & groom.


Their centerpieces are definitely re-usable as decor in their home - love that!





Their "getaway car." :)


Congratulations Erica & Mark!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the lights over the patio connecting to the fountain...where did they get them from and how were they strung? I'm getting married at The Gallery in December and I would like to copy this idea. my email is rungrl23@yahoo.com thanks! Jackie